Especially after the outbreak of COVID-19, there is an unprecedented emphasis on increasing tem efficiency. The company needs to ensure that each team is working on the highest priority tasks to ensure that the company is able to keep up with the demand for its products. In business, every decision counts, and team members can make or break a deal. In the past, business houses have spent a lot of time and effort building, managing, and organizing teams.
When the company expands, the number of employees also increases significantly. As result, the number of office teams rapidly expand, and not all teams can be equally efficient. Office teams are often hard to manage due to the large number of people involved.
Team Organization software for businesses is a great way to keep everyone organized. You can use it to add names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and more. It’s easy to create projects and assign tasks to different people. You can also make custom fields for each team member that you can’t create with other team organizing software.
In this article we are going to dive into the details of the two widely preferred team organization software; Scoro and vDesk.works.
Scoro is a platform for the creation and visualization of interactive network maps and effectively organizing remote and local teams. The key Scoro features are as follows:
- It allows users to work in tandem and schedule meetings.
- Users can access shared calendars centrally.
- The software enables users to manage unlimited number of tasks and projects at the same time.
- The product users can communicate with each other easily.
- Scoro tools maintain a proper contact database of all the users.
- Team managers can track time spent on different tasks and projects, enabling them to organize teams more effectively.
vDesk.works is a set of tools and applications that help organizations and managers in organizing their remote and local teams effectively. It offers advanced tools to remote workers, giving them real time access of office tools and applications. Some of the key features of vDesk.works’ team organization software are:
- vDesk.works offers standardized desktop infrastructure, enabling all employees to access preloaded applications and tools.
- All the project and user data are stored on a secure cloud platform, which keeps the data safe in case of an emergency or accident.
- To manage different teams effectively, the management can customize application delivery, controls, and security as per the department and role of the employee.
- The platform is easily scalable from top to bottom, in case the remote workforce decreases or increases.
- vDesk.works allows teams to save costs by deploying in-house IT infrastructure and promoting BYOD culture for all employees.
Resource management software is a must-have application for businesses and organizations that tend to survive in the long run amidst this fierce competition. It is important to select the best resource management software for best and effective results.
Both vDesk.works and Scoro are great team organization software, but in my opinion it can be said that vDesk.works has an edge over Scoro when it comes to organizing remote teams.
Read user reviews of Scoro, vDesk.works, and other top team organization software with 10GreatThings.
Click here to know more!